OSOM® BVBLUE® Test
The OSOM® BVBLUE® Test is indicated for use in women suspected of having Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) infection, e.g., women with vaginal discharge typical of BV and/or women with previous history of BV, as an aid in the diagnosis of BV infection.
- 8% sensitive, 98% specific versus Gram Stain
- 1 minute hands-on-time; 10 minute read time
- Instant color change provides clear easy-to-read results
Composition of the kit:
- 25 Test Vessels each containing 0.25 mg IBX-4041 component in 0.5 mL of an aqueous potassium acetate buffer solution (49mg/mL; 0.5 M; pH 5.5-6.0)
- 1 Developer Solution Bottle containing 10.0 mL of an aqueous sodium hydroxide solution (40mg/mL; 1.0 M; pH>11.0)
- 1 Directional Insert
Note: Extra reagents have been provided for external QC testing.
- Delivery is £6.50.