The term ‘Connect2Pharma’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 South End, Croydon, CR0 1DN. Our company registration number is 09780641 (registered in the UK) . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1: Website usage and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you sign up to our website we may use your email address to send you information about products or services, you can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
5: DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Details and specifications of Goods will be as set out in the Company’s current catalogue/marketing materials. The Company reserves the right to alter specifications of any given product and to withdraw any item or promotion without explanation or notification. Current specifications can be confirmed on the website, with the Company by telephone or email.
8: RISK AND OWNERSHIP FOR ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
- Except as otherwise provided in these Conditions, the risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Account Customer upon delivery of the Goods in accordance with clause 12.2.
- The Goods shall, once the risk has passed to the Account Customer in accordance with this clause 8 or otherwise, be and remain at the Account Customer’s risk at all times unless and until the Company has retaken possession of them and the Account Customer shall comprehensively insure the Goods against loss or damage by accident, fire, theft or other risks usually covered by insurance in the type of business carried out by the Account Customer.
11: CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT OF ORDERS
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to meet Customers’ individual requirements but the Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or other amendment to any Order or any part of an Order once accepted by the Company. Where the Company agrees such cancellation or amendment to an Order, it is on the understanding that a reasonable cancellation or amendment charge, as detailed in Clause 15, may be levied at the Company’s sole discretion.
12: Deliveries and carriage
- All Orders will be despatched by the most appropriate route. Where a Customer suggests an alternative route or places an Order outside the normal schedule, the Company shall have the right to charge the entire cost of delivery, irrespective of the value of the Order.
- (12.2) The Goods shall be delivered to the address stated in the Contract and the signature of an employee or agent of the Buyer at such address on the Seller’s delivery note shall be conclusive proof of the delivery of the Goods. Any special delivery requirements or difficulties in delivering (e.g. narrow doorways, stairs, and restricted access) should be made known to the Company at the time of placing the Order and may be subject to additional costs. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any difficulties in delivery as a consequence of information or lack of information supplied by the customer.
- The Company will use reasonable endeavours to deliver each of the Customer’s Orders for the goods within the time agreed when the Company accepts an Order and, if no time is agreed, then within a reasonable time, but the time of delivery is not of the essence. If, despite those endeavours, the Company is unable for any reason to fulfil any delivery on the specified date, the Company will not be deemed in breach of the Contract, nor (for the avoidance of doubt) will the Company have any liability to the customer for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused (including as a result of negligence) by any delay or failure in delivery. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the customer to cancel the Order or to receive a refund of any monies paid unless and until the customer has given 14 days’ notice to the Company requiring the delivery to be made and the Company has not fulfilled delivery within that period. The customer shall have no other remedy in respect of late delivery. All goods are sold subject to reasonable availability and where appropriate, the Company reserves the right to substitute materials of equivalent or superior specification without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Contract, the price of the Goods shall not include the cost of delivery where the agreed delivery location is within the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands. In the case of ‘special deliveries’ (i.e. deliveries that are not normal scheduled deliveries) a separate charge will be specified in the Contract. Any orders that are not to main land UK may incur additional costs. These will be advised to the Customer prior to the Order being despatched.
- Goods shipped direct from suppliers may be subject to additional carriage charges. Any additional charges will be advised prior to the Order being despatched to the Customer.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any costs or losses incurred by the Seller as a result of the Customer’s failure to take delivery of the Goods on the delivery date (in which case such indemnity shall include any additional storage charges) or cancellation of any order.
- In the event of non-arrival of Goods, the Customer must inform the Company within 14 days of the date of the invoice or e-mail advice of despatch, otherwise no claim can be considered.
14: WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- Goods are supplied according to the descriptions and specifications given in the relevant catalogues or marketing materials of the Company. Unless otherwise advised to the Customer on acceptance of the Order the Company gives no warranty other than that offered by the manufacturers of the Goods. The Company makes no representation as to the suitability of fitness of any goods for any particular purpose unless expressly given or made in Company brochures or websites. For details of manufacturer’s warranties, refer to the Company’s catalogue or to the manufacturers own description and specification.
- In the event that an item is defective within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended from time to time) the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to replace or repair the Goods as an alternative to refunding the purchase price.
- (14.3) In the event that the Customer has a valid claim for any defect, loss, damage or non-compliance with the Contract the Company’s only obligations in respect of such defect, loss, damage or non-compliance shall be to:
(a) make good any shortage or non-delivery; and/or
(b) at its option replace the items concerned or refund the cost of such Goods to the Customer and any transport costs incurred by the Customer in connection with the delivery of the Goods in question and/or their return to the Company. In the event that the Company agrees to a replacement, the original items of concern must be returned within the following timeframes:
- Where a breakage has occurred or it is suspected that the Goods have been tampered with or misappropriated in any way the Customer should retain the complete packaging and the Company and the carriers should be notified immediately. Claims cannot be considered unless these conditions are observed and the Goods returned in the time frames stipulated in clause 14.3 (b).
- No replacements are available whilst goods are exchanged, replaced or repaired.
15: NON FAULTY RETURNED GOODS
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis
18: CONTRACTS (RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES) ACT 1999
- No person who is not a party to this Agreement is entitled to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
20: Company Details
Trading as: Connect2Pharma Ltd, 16 South End, Croydon, CR0 1DN.
Vat number: GB 250 2114 63
Company registration number: 09780641