OSOM® Mono Test
The OSOM® Mono Test is intended for the qualitative detection of infectious mononucleosis heterophile antibodies in serum, plasma or whole blood as an aid in the diagnosis of infectious mononucleosis.
- Results in 5 minutes
- 99% sensitivity; 96% specificity
- No age limitation
- 2 Additional test sticks for external QC
- Easy-to-read two color results
- Serum, plasma or whole blood
Composition of the kit:
- 25 Test Sticks in a container
- 25 Test Tubes 25 Transfer Pipettes
- 25 Capillary Tubes with 1 Capillary Bulb
- 1 Diluent (contains buffer with 0.2% sodium azide)
- 1 Mono Positive Control (contains rabbit anti-beef stroma in tris buffer with 0.2% sodium azide and 0.05% gentamycin sulfate preservatives)
- 1 Mono Negative Control (contains goat albumin in tris buffer with 0.2% sodium azide)
- 1 Work Station
- 1 Directional Insert
- 2 Additional test sticks have been included in the kit for external QC testing
Note: Extra components (tubes, pipettes, capillary tubes, capillary bulb) have been provided for your convenience.
- Delivery is £6.50.