OSOM® RSV/Adeno Test
The OSOM® RSV/Adeno test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and/or Adenovirus antigens directly from nasal swabs or nasal suction fluid in patients suspected of having a viral respiratory infection. Throat swabs are also an acceptable sample type for the detection of Adenovirus antigens.
- Sensitivity versus PCR > 90% (RSV); 85% (Adenovirus)
- Differentiates between RSV and Adenovirus
- Easy-to-read 3 distinct lines
- Less than 1 minute hands-on time; results in 10 minutes or less.
Composition of the kit:
- 25 Test Sticks
- 25 Test Tubes
- 25 Sterile Nasal Swabs
- 1 Extraction Buffer vial (12mL – phosphate buffered salt solution (pH 7.6), and 0.09% sodium azide)
- 1 Extraction buffer dropper top
- 1 Directional Insert
- 1 Workstation
- Delivery is £6.50.