OSOM® Strep A Test for sore throat test and treat service
A colour immunochromatographic assay intended for the qualitative detection of Group A Streptococcus antigen directly from throat swab specimens.
- Easy-to-read two colour results
- 96% sensitivity; 98% specificity versus culture
- Includes 2 additional test sticks for external QC testing
- Results in 5 minutes
Composition of the kit:
- 50/20 Test Sticks
- 50/20 Test Tubes
- 50/20 Sterile Swabs
- 1 Reagent 1 (2 M Sodium Nitrite)
- 1 reagent 2 (0.3 M Acetic Acid)
- 1 Positive Control (Nonviable Group A Streptococci, 0.1% Sodium Azide)
- 1 Negative Control (Nonviable Group C Streptococci, 0.1% Sodium Azide)
- 1 Directional Insert
Note: Extra components (swabs, tubes) have been provided for your convenience.
Additional products for the complete professional service:
- Delivery is £6.50.