ProTetanus Test – for the detection of anti-tetanus antibodies in human serum, plasma or whole blood
Protetanus is a simple one-step immunoassay, a positive protetanus test would avoid the need for unnecessary immunisation.
- Easy to read, two distinct coloured bands
- 96.4% sensitivity; 100% specificity
- Impossible to have a false positive result
- Only require 20 microliters/ul of blood
- The results are available within 10 minutes
Composition of the kit:
Everything you need to run the test kit comes included:
- 10 assays
- 10 lancets
- 10 pipettes
- 1 bottle of diluent
- Instruction leaflet
- Free delivery.